Why Choose Us?
• Luxurious bed and breakfast and self-contained accommodation within a heritage listed Tuscan style villa.
• 5500 sq metres of cool climate gardens
• Our views stretch across the Blue Mountains to the Sydney skyline.
• Nearby are beautiful bushwalks, with stunning flora, fauna and views.
• Explore beautiful open gardens, boutique stores and markets or participate in the lively arts and music scene.
• Cafes, railway station and village as well as popular Wentworth Falls Lake and the golf course are less than 500m away.
• Ninety minutes’ drive from Central Sydney or catch a train between Central and Wentworth Falls
• The Hay, Irvine, Yengo and Tomah suites all have private bathrooms, a queen- or king-sized bed, and garden or mountain views. King bed suites can be converted into twin bedrooms on request and an additional single bed is located in the Hay room.
• The self-contained ‘Chauffeurs Cottage’ is located within our extensive gardens. A luxurious and private facility for 2 with queen bedroom, full kitchen, bathroom and open plan lounge/ dining.
• Private parties of up to 9 adults may book an ‘exclusive use’ package within the main house. Up to 11 adults may also be accommodated if the Chauffeur’s cottage is included.
• A full country breakfast is provided for all guests.
All suites are fitted with central heating, ceiling fans, quality linen and towels, toiletries, coffee and tea making facilities, LCD TVs and free wifi.